Perranuthnoe Parish Council represents all the residents of Perranuthnoe, Goldsithney, Rosudgeon and the surrounding areas. If you want to raise a concern or just have a query about your locality, please contact one of our members or the Clerk to the Parish Council.
There are 10 seats on the Parish Council, with one vacant seat as of September 2016.
Declaration of interests
Individual parish councillors declaration of interests forms can be found at the Cornwall Council website.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Mr James Jacoby
- Hal an Truth, Drym Lane, Praze-an-Beeble, Camborne TR14 0NU
- Contact 01209 831269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Andy Moore. Contact 01736 711076 or email@example.com
- Councillor Theresa Strawson. Contact 01736 711516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Sue Nicholas (also Cornwall Council Councillor (Marazion and Perranuthnoe). Contact 01736 711090 or email@example.com
- Councillor John Jago. Contact 01736 710444
- Councillor Gareth Griffiths. Contact 01736 711138. Footpaths, Bridleways and Rights Of Way Officer.
- Councillor James Scobie. Contact 01736 710550
- Councillor John Tremelling. Contact 01736 711643 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Cas Leo. Contact (01736) 711613 email@example.com
- Cllr Yvonne Groves. Contact (01736) 710070
Our Notice of Completion of Audit and summary of the annual audit are now available to view online