Perranuthnoe Parish Council represents all the residents of Perranuthnoe, Goldsithney, Rosudgeon and the surrounding areas. If you want to raise a concern or just have a query about your locality, please contact one of our members or the Clerk to the Parish Council.
There are 10 seats on the Parish Council
Declaration of interests
Individual parish councillors declaration of interests forms can be found at the Cornwall Council website.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Mr David Barlow
- Contact 07918194054 or email@example.com
- Councillor Andy Moore. Contact 01736 711076 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Theresa Strawson. Contact 01736 711516 or email@example.com
- Councillor Sue Nicholas (also Cornwall Council Councillor (Marazion and Perranuthnoe). Contact 01736 711090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor John Jago. Contact 01736 710444
- Councillor Gareth Griffiths. Contact 01736 711138. Footpaths, Bridleways and Rights Of Way Officer.
- Councillor James Scobie. Contact 01736 731348
- Councillor John Tremelling. Contact 01736 711643 or email@example.com
- Councillor Cas Leo. Contact (01736) 711613 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Yvonne Groves. Contact (01736) 710070
- Councillor Andrew Collins Contact (01736 711763)
- Councillor Robert Greenwood-Penny, Contact (01736 711250)